Dear Bride and Groom To Be:
Congratulations on your engagement. One of the most important decisions you will make as you plan your wedding reception will be the entertainment. Choosing the right entertainment can make your special day an event that you and your guests will never forget!
To convince you of the importance of these decisions we would like to provide you with the following statistics gathered by the ADJA.
- During wedding planning, Brides say their highest priority is their attire, followed by the reception site and caterer – reception entertainment is among the least of their priorities. Within one week after their reception, 78% of Brides say they would have made the entertainment their highest priority!
- 72% of all brides say they would have spent more time choosing their reception entertainment
- Almost 100% say they would have spent more of their budget on the entertainment
- When asked 81% of guests say the thing they remember most about a wedding is the entertainment
- 65% of all couples that chose a band to entertain at their wedding, said, if they had it to do over again, they would have chosen a disc jockey.
With over 25 years experience as a Full-Time Wedding DJ, I have learned that what a Bride and Groom don’t want is a Disc Jockey who becomes the main focus of your reception by talking on the microphone all night, and using props or games.
As an added convenience, you can now do all of your planning online through my website. You can choose your music, complete your wedding form and submit any special requests.
Remember, this is YOUR day, and we can work together to customize all of your plans so that your reception is handled the way you’ve dreamed about!
We also provide Photo Booths, Uplighting, Custom Monograms, and other services for your wedding day.
Best of luck with all of your wedding plans and we hope we can be a part of your special day!